Re: [ST] Fuel Prices

Sorry to say this, but you still pay 0.3$ less per liter than we do in The Netherlands.

It's nice to see that the prices on gas in the US finally is getting to the same level as in Europe ;-)

Regards/Casper

brettwilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

With one thing and another, how are fuel prices going around the globe?

The other day I paid $1.50 per litre. (Premium Unleaded)

It cost me nearly $30.00 to fill up. Its costing the same now to ride my bike to & from work as did my thirsty V8 ten years ago.

The most annoying thing is our guv ment taking around $0.60 per litre in tax and our wonderful Prime Minister telling us there is "no way we can move to give motorists any relief" !!!

Prices are set to go up even further this week. Premium will probably hit $1.60!

Ok rant over. I feel better now.

Brett
Sydney.