[ST] 2000 Sprint RS for sale in New Hampshire

I just bought another bike (Cagiva Raptor), so am coming under pressure to sell one.  My 2000 Sprint RS could be yours for $4,000.  It is completely stock and in excellent condition since it only has 2750 miles on it.  Yellow.  Gen-Mar handlebar risers.  Triumph tank bag.  Brand new luggage rack and centerstand not yet installed.  Triumph carbon fiber tank protector.  Can be seen in Concord, New Hampshire.
Please drop me an email if interested.  Could send a couple of pictures.
Mike Sizemore