Re: [ST] Front fork bottoming with RT Valves.

To check if it truly bottoms out, put a zip tie on one of the fork legs and see where it winds up after you run over a sleeping policeman. It it is against the bottom triple, it bottomed out, if not, check the oil and it's level.

Make adjustments based upon your findings.

George