Re: [Re][ST] Front fork bottoming with RT Valves.

If you are positive that you are bottoming, which it sounds like you are,
something is seriously wrong.  RT recommends 125mm of oil, I run 130 but
stock is 145 which means RT wants more oil in there.  Considering that the
emulator itself takes up space, they want a lot more oil in there.  I would
recommend taking the forks off and finding out what you do have in there.
That spring under the damper rod could be missing among other things.  This
may be stating the obvious but look at your front fender(mudgard in Triumph
lingo) and see if it has marks where it is slamming into the triple clamp.
Also, I hope you didn't trust RT to have the emulator at 2 turns from the
factory because that isn't alwas true, plus the screw on the emulator can
come off.  Like several guys have stated, this should not be happening under
normal circumstances.