RE: [ST] Fuel fittings

It takes something kind of pointy to click them far enough to change the
time. A finger doesn't do it. I usually use the point of my key.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim
Crate
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 8:11 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Fuel fittings

I received the Team Triumph fuel fittings yesterday, installation was
pretty easy except for the one old fitting which was determined not to
come out of the hose.  Installation was pretty easy overall, no more
leaking fuel so I'm happy.

I had the battery disconnected while working on the bike, and so now I
need to reset the clock.  The buttons underneath don't seem to work,
though.  I checked the user manual, it says just push the buttons and
the time changes.  I tried pushing the buttons, I tried holding the
buttons down, nothing seemed to have any effect.  Is there something I'm
missing?  I'd rather not have to reconnect the battery at midnight every
time I need to change the clock...

Jim