Re: [ST] Setting Clock (was: Fuel fittings)

-It takes something kind of pointy to click them far enough to change the
-time. A finger doesn't do it. I usually use the point of my key.

Right, or a ball point pen comes in handy.

I had tried the headphone jack on my communicator, still nothing. I guess I just didn't push hard enough, though. I just attacked them with a screwdriver, and after compressing the rubber cover enough to wedge it behind the console, I felt the button finally click. So, the clock is now adjusted, thanks for the tips.

Jim