Re: [ST] Front fork bottoming with RT Valves

I forgot something.  Don't trust the fork oil heights if you just pull the
springs.  I used a Mity-Vac to suck the oil out one time for a fork oil
change and it worked OK.  The next time I tried it I measured the oil I put
in by volume and distance from the top and they didn't match.  The only
level I trust anymore is after I do a full drain and fill with forks off and
well exercised before measuring.