[ST] Tingling bars

On my ST, the bars tingle noticeably at 5500-6000 rpm. It's not really a vibration, but a tingling that will leave my hands tingling for quite a while after a longer trip. Since that is a nice fast cruising speed down I-95, this tingling is slightly inconvenient. It is pretty much gone by 6500 rpm, but that is even less safe for my drivers license, and can't be maintained for long in normal daytime traffic anyway.

The ST has bar risers and aThrottlemeister with the matching opposite bar end. Is this tingling normal for the ST at that rpm? Any ways to lessen the effect, maybe a better pair of gloves?

Jim