Re: [ST] RS Fast idle

Fred

I do mean to get round to a project that reads the OBD but others have
got in the way.  I got an all clear on the warnings from the 12k service
i.e. NFF, so I don't think it will have logged as a fault.

Thanks for the links I will get the hot stick out!

P.S. For the crude ones that's a soldering iron; Yeah, yeah.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> Frederic.Nizery@xxxxxxxxxx 19/09/2005 07:40:15 >>>
Chris,

We're all happy for you ;-)

More seriously, an obdII analyzer would have shown it right away. The
one of http://www.scantool.net/ (I use it)
looks like home made but works well w/ the st (ISO version).
In addition the german Elektor magazine did a project on an "every obd

standard" analyzer. It was in june 2205.
It includes American car brands and more recent CAN vehicle network.

http://www.elektor.de/default.aspx?tabid=28&art=5550477#

You have to remember your German class.

but hopefully

http://www.elektor-electronics.co.uk/Default.aspx?tabid=30&CategoryID=7&List=1&SortField=8&Level=1&ProductID=2582