[ST] moving seat lock

Hi all,

I just finished the mod for the seat lock on my 99 ST, and firstly thanks for having it.  One aspect I noted was how hard it was to fit the unit above the licence plate, as I could not move the rear bracket.  The two internal bolts that hold the bracket to the mudguard (that sit under the frame where the lock actually sits) could not be budged (partly due to position and secondly due to lack of right angle tools).  Anyway, job was finally done with a bit of push and shove.

Cheers,
Mike