Re: [ST] carbon silencer, tires and other maintenance issues

> IT was in Kingston. They guy was
> selling it for $7900 with a joe rocket suit. The ad was only on the site
for
> a week so I think it got snapped up pretty quick.

Used Triumphs don't last long around Kingston this year. Tony's has been out
of most of the Triumph models for a while now (other than the 2 Thruxtons
still on the floor).

You shouldn't have to worry about all the necessary work getting done during
your service. The owner and mechanic both ride Sprints so they know the
bikes pretty well. And in 13 years of getting my bikes serviced there, I can
happily say I've never had any major complaints.

Robert
'00 Sprint ST - 92k and still running strong.