RE: [ST] Interesting tail light bulbs

>From: Rick & Joyce
> Anyone have any experience with these?  The description makes it
>sound like a good idea for visibility.	 http://tinyurl.com/azvvs  <

The problem I have with those LED bulbs, as well as that
beautifull full LED Sprint unit that incorporates the
blinker functions, is that it doesn't include a light
for the license plate which I'm pretty sure is required
by law. Not that I would mind riding without, but I
don't know how the local authorities would like it.

I did find white lenses for the rear blinkers though,
I had no idea the Sprint has the same blinkers as the
older Ducatis :-).

Emile
www.piloot.com