RE: [ST] Interesting tail light bulbs

I'm afraid I don't think there's any substitute for the manual approach.
 They're still going to do it when you apply the brakes on the level as
you drop it into gear to pull away!  Now if it were linked to road speed
that might be another matter.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> rnjwes@xxxxxxxxxxx 22/09/2005 18:15:12 >>>
> Anyone have any experience with these?  The description makes it
sound like a good idea for visibility.	 http://tinyurl.com/azvvs  <

Jeremy,
A friend had one in his Guzzi V11.  No doubt it was more visible BUT
at the same time *very* distracting to following riders - sort of the
reverse of having a bike with a headlight modulator following you.  I
prefer the devices which pulse the brake lights a few times when the
brakes are applied, like this one:

http://tinyurl.com/9mdse

--
Rick in Oregon