[ST] Interesting tail light bulbs

Rick in Oregon said:

>I prefer the devices which pulse the brake lights a few times when the
brakes are >applied, like this one:

http://tinyurl.com/9mdse

I agree with Rick.  To me, there's a fine line between being conspicuous and
annoyingly conspicuous.

I've got them installed on my ST.  The look just like a regular bulb.  Just
plug it in.  The solid-state circuitry is in the base of the lamp.  The
Kisan folks are great.  When I had a problem with their headlight modulator,
I called them up, got an RMA to send it in, and they replaced it with not
problems whatsoever.

Rich M.
'01 ST
LA, CA