Re: [ST] Triumph Autobahnburner

Emile,

That picture looks a lot like one that was circulating a couple of years ago when there were rumors of a big displacement Daytona. It was my understanding that Triumph shelved the project permanently deciding that it was not a market segment that they wanted to be in. I for one, hope that they stick with that plan.

Nate
00SprintRS

Emile Nossin wrote:
It might be that I missed it while having fun
riding around the French Alps, but I didn't
see anything mentioned yet about Triumphs new
Autobahnburner to compete in the ZZR1400/K1200S/
Blackbird/Hayakiri market. A spypic appeared in
the latest issue of German mag Motorrad:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/photos/37159047-L.jpg

Emile
www.piloot.com