[ST] For our Arizona Listers

I received this email.  Sending for your informaion, enjoy.  If anyone goes, let me know how it is.  I'm thinking of saving up to go to one of the 2-day camps.
Keith Code's California Superbike School

Has availability at Firebird Raceway's West Track-(Chandler, AZ) on Friday, September 30 & Saturday, October 1.

Is there room for improvement?

- Four Levels of training- We guarantee you will improve
- Ride your bike or one of our '05 Kawasaki ZX 6R's (636 model)
- Keith Code is your school director
- Discover the Art of Cornering!

Space is limited, call now 800-530-3350 or register at www.superbikeschool.com.