Re: [ST] Daytona 675

While its nice to demo and i like trying other bikes, i've given up on
600's as i dislike that revvy style and they feel too small under me.

I did have go on the speed four recently while the bike was in on a
service. I quite looked forward to it as i got on it but hated it by
the time it took me to my work.

Was i glad to get back on my ST that evening! The ST is my bike of
choice rather than an 'accidental' ride.

--
iPat
if you have any preconception of yourself, you cannot comprehend the