Re: [ST] Wales (was Daytona 675)

it would have to be the scenic routes for it to have any value. i
would motorway it down to liverpool and then get off the motoways
before Birmingham. thats a good 6 hours on its own from me.

Living in Aberdeenshire i have the same type of route you describe.
Look at multimap of Tomintoul and trace the route to Granton on Spey
to see the similarities. drier but colder.

When i leave Swansea on my route home (i visit relations down there
often) i try and go through the Vale of Neath, the Valley's road,
going through Merthyr. This is usually in a car though.

Irelands roads are now quite good thanks to the EU grants i hear.

--
iPat
if you have any preconception of yourself, you cannot comprehend the