[ST] Re: Paging Dirty

Yup, I'm getting off work at 5am Fri, dashing home, grabing about 5 hours of sleep, and hooking up with a bunch of wandering souls from the St Louis area in Washington, MO at 1pm. We'll be at the hotel....sometime....evening, late afternoon...when we get there :)

I hate to admit this but I haven't even been to the Mugenast museum yet. I know, I know, bad, bad!

3 is scenic, but not really that challenging. Can't recall 13 or 154. We don't get across the river that much. Every time we do it, we get rained on. It's a sign from god I think. lol The I-255 bridge is usally OK to cross. Not like the I70/55/44/64 bridge, which can be a parking lot, and a mine field at times.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

<<
Yo Dirty-Dawg,  we gonna see you at the HSTA FOF this weekend?

Some of us are thinking of splitting from the usual backroad drone to go into
St. Louis to visit Mungenast's museum if possible. I'd expect we' arrive
there around lunch time Friday if it's in your 'hood...

There's a route (IL-154) that looks like it goes across a lake we thought we'd
like to see for fun, which would bring us up 13 to 3 to I-255 to Gravis Rd I
think...let me know if you know anything about those roads, avoidances, etc,
thanks!