RE: [ST] FJR1300AE, semi automatic

> lets see FJR 1300 vs BMW K1200S : I cant see how the FJR can compete.
>
> The Beemer has everything: electronic suspension, comfy riding position (my mate
> does 1000km rides on his ), massive power, abs, shaft drive plus Beemer after
> service.

Well the FJR has everything listed for the BMW except electronic suspension and "Beemer after service". I don't know about the suspension, but the Beemer after service is just as spotty as any other make, some good some bad. But always expensive.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST and BMW K75S
Pleasanton, CA