[ST] re: First Sprint ST Ride

Hello all! I sold my 2002 BMW R1150R a couple of weeks ago and flew in to Austin, TX to pick up a '99 Sprint ST with 12000 miles on it. I rode it back to Bethesda which gave me enough time to get used to it. Although I am not tall (5'7") I found myself surprisingly comfortable with the forward position and I may not go in for risers. The front end dives quite a bit when you brake (in comparison to the BMW) but upgraded shocks might do the trick. Overall, I am delighted with the bike. So much smoother than the flat-twin.

GC