[ST] understanding power....

I agree completely with you Matt. One of the reasons that I can't wait to see/hear the new 675 Daytona Tri. I have been looking to add a lighter/nimbler track/mountain road 1 up bike to the stable for a while now. It goes to core of what you were ranting about. At the end of the day I want a bike that stirs the soul. All do, but a few have that magic "something". For me it is the triple. I have ridden just about every new sportbike/sport-tourer to come out in the last 8 years. I haven't found a motor yet that I enjoy as much as the Sprint's for overall everyday do it all fun. I am convinced that with the 675 it will be the same special "something" over the 600cc in-line 4's.I really hope it is as good as the Bike (UK) guys are gushing I'd like to be able to add one to the stable in a year or two.

Dave Smoot
'99 ST red