[ST] Aerostitch

At the risk of starting a new thread.......

Would appreciate any feedback on the Aerostitch suits.

Looking at either a one piece or two piece Roadcrafter.  Do a lot of
commuting and need something that is quick to get in and out of and
still offers protection.  Plus adding the Hi Vis yellow may make me more
visable.  Most of my other riding is day rides with a few trips and a RAID.

Anyone have one and would you buy one again?  I'm leaning toward the two
piece, since I can see using the jacket with vented pants, but if it is
that warm, maybe a one piece would be a better choice and just use my
vented jacket and pants on the warm days.

FYI:
I have found for the summer, my Frog Toggs jacket works as a liner for
cooler mornings with the vented Raptor jacket and quickly pulls on over
top of it if caught in the rain.

TIA,
Dave Bardell
Millerstown, PA