Re: [ST] unsubscibe me

Per Brett,"...and end up as managers of government departments..."

  Ack, I am a Govt Manager! AM I ON MY WAY??!! ;-)
  Todd

BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Unfortunately Matt, not only do such people stay in the gene pool, they breed
and get "qualifications" and end up as managers of government departments.
They spill coffee on themselves or get drunk and get hurt or turn on the
cruise control of their RV's and go in the back to make a sandwich and wonder why
the vehicle wasnt driving itself and then blame everyone else and sue the
vendor/manufacturer.....

Bugger it - I'm gong for a ride