Re: [ST] oil

I've got a jug of Mobil 1 gold cap that I got at Wal-Mart about a month ago
for right on $23.  Gold cap is easy to find and relatively cheap for a full
synthetic.  It does NOT have friction modifiers according to everything I
can find.  That being said 10W40 versus 15W50 is a total non-issue to all
but the most anal oil crazies.
Rod

deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin