Re: [ST] Daytona 675 deliveries (was re: oil)

In a message dated 3/04/2006 12:38:24 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time,
rich.rumble@xxxxxxx writes:

> Before Brett chimes in here, I have heard that Oz is getting no 675's this
> year.  Just like the Pommie's to neglect the colonies.

Well yes you are right we do get neglected by the mother land, but I can tell
you there are 675's in country. Well one at least. On our ride to Bombala a
couple of weeks ago we stumbled upon one in a service (gas) station as we
rolled in to refuel at the only servo in the town of Bombala. It had a Victoria
number plate on it and the bloke riding it was very cagey. He was full of info
about it, let us all sit on it and had obviously been doing some serious riding
from the look of the tyres, (theres some great roads in that part of the
world), but when asked how did he get one so soon he suddenly remembered he was
late for something and disappeared out of town on the back wheel. It sounded
awesome. Bastard.

The ordered ones were supposed to start arriving now-ish, but there seems to
be a delay...

Brett.