Re: [ST] oil and CSI/Triumph rant

On Monday 03 April 2006 15:48, David Jonas wrote:

> I have to say, that's about right.  When I bought mine, nobody I knew had
> any idea what a Triumph was.  They heard of Triumph cars, but I got the ol'
> "they make motorcycles, too?" a lot.

People who know bikes will know Triumph. People who don't... well, who really
cares what they think :-P

Twice, with a previous bike (CBR600), I was asked was it a Harley Davidson. I
mean, if it was a cruiser, or even a naked bike that's kinda understandable,
but a fully faired supersports 600 with H***A written on it in big letters...
well.

> I suppose it's the price I pay for being unique.

Yes we are all individuals :)   (sorry, couldn't resist)

Eoin

'04 H-D 955i    ;)