[ST] Ventura Bike-Rack

Hi all,

I fitted a Ventura bike-rack to my Daytona last night.

Its a bit fiddly to get it on, I had to take the plastic work off the back, and the light , plus loosen the under tray to get the brackets to slide in without scratching/ cracking anything.

Very clever system, the back brackets fit into the sub-frame at the rear with no drilling etc, and the front of the bracket bolts to the rear footrest mounting.

The quality of the tubing looks OK, I'll have to keep an eye on it to see how it shapes up for rust.

Once its on you can completely remove it (except for the brackets under the seat which are virtually invisible) in minutes.

Its a rack, grab-rail or pack in less than a minute.

I have pics, if anyone is interested I'll mail them to you off list.

cheers

Marc
Cape Town, RSA

This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to
the intended recipient or such person's authorised representative,
for the recipient's sole use and is subject to important legal
and regulatory restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("Email Legal Notice") that must be accessed by clicking here
<http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm>
Or copy this address onto your Internet browser and process there.
The Email Legal Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient
(or such person's authorised representative) in terms of section 11
(1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
No. 25 of 2002. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email,
you automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice.