Re: [ST] Ventura Bike-Rack

---- Marc Van Est <MarcVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I fitted a Ventura bike-rack to my Daytona last night.

I've had a Ventura Pack-Rack system on my Sprint for three seasons now. Takes a little work to swap racks as they don't line up perfectly with the mounts (on my bike anyway), but I'm happy with it. I usually have the 45L bag as my pillion and can strap extra luggage or camping gear on the rack itself. Or put the pack on the rack when I have my wife along. Or install the small Sport Rack and Pack when I don't need to carry much on a day ride with no threat of rain. The black material on the pack has faded a lot from the sun, but it's held up well. I'd recommend them for sure and the price was right (about $300 for the whole thing).

Garry