Re: [ST] Insurance rates

Funny thing about that.  A few years ago when I lived by the Pentagon, I moved just a little bit and ended crossing Zip codes (22201 to 22202) and my insurance went down.  I was still in Arlington, VA.  Go figure....

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: donnydogood <donalddraper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2006 5:23:58 PM
Subject: [ST] Insurance rates

>>> They seem very arbitrary about their rates. <<<

    Your zip code has a lot to do with your rate also.  Even within the
same company, moving to a different zip code can change your rate
substantially.

                                        dowgydoodoo     - - - - o&\o

     Support Our Troops!  With a fiercely hate-filled enemy in front
and our shamefully uncaring government behind them, only we the people
can bring hope and satisfaction to their lives.