Re: [ST] New Tiger

Garry,

I'm right there with you on this new Tiger being a potential RS
replacement.  I just hope that they de-tune the 1050 mill to get a little
better fuel economy while maintaining plenty of performance.  That's one
of the best thing about the first-gen Trumpets in my book.  I can get
near 50mpg out of the RS in super-slab duty and feel that it doesn't lack
anything in the way of grunt when I want to get up and go.  Early reports
have the 1050's getting in the mid 30s I believe which is unacceptable in
my book.

Nate
00SprintRS