Re: [ST] damnitalltoheck

Steve,

That is a definite bummer.  Hope you heel up quickly and the bike is repairable.

I had a guy crash in front of me this Saturday.  He locked up his rear brake going into a corner at about 45 MPH and ran wide.  The bike highsided  him in the burm of the road.  He was unconcious for about 30 minutes and had a nasty cut above his eye but otherwise was OK.  They keep him in the hospital for 48 hours due to how long he was out.  He had a full face helmet on but the face shield came off.

Get well soon,
Rick
00 Sprint
95 VFR