Re: [ST] Stebel Nautilus Horn

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Emile Nossin wrote:

<snip>
> Amazingly simple install, the horn is not visible, it sounds
> very loud and very impressive (high marks in Cat A tunnels, also
> pleasing results with drivers that don't check their blind corner).
> Pics and details here: http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/1338993

Thanks much Emile! I plan on putting a horn on at some point, but horn or
no I never realized that big space was hiding under the upper right
fairing. It is the perfect space for a farkle.

Also - do you find that there is any "lag" between pressing the button and
sound happening? I currenly have an air horn with coke-can sized
compressor sitting on the shelf but I have frequenly heard that there is a
noticable lag on the air horns which to me is not a good thing in a horn.
That and procrastination have held me back from putting the air horn on.