Re: [ST] Stebel Nautilus Horn

>From: John Ulizzi
>Sounds very cool. I am interested now as well. I will
>have to look around for a dealer here in the states.
>How much do these things cost, anyway? John

In the US you can order the compact version (same thing,
with the horns have been built more compact) here:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/2137/539/
It's an Italian horn, but with 35 dollars it's about 25%
cheaper than mine. Probably a tax thing I guess...

BTW, I would not install it like on the V-Strom pics.
The horn (or the compressor thingie at least) is supposed
to be installed in a near vertical position. As you have seen
in the pics of my install, that's not a problem on the Sprint.
I will try an install of the normal Nautilus on a V-Strom
tomorrow, my friend Ben wants to join the TTT orchestra :-).

Emile
www.piloot.com