Re: [ST] New Tiger

Either the new tigger is a very small motorcycle or that there test
pioloto is 6'6" 300#?
I like the looks of the front fairing. Kinda FZ1ish but it looks good
in spite of this. To me the yamaha front ends ala R6-1/fz1 are the
current definition of generic. Pretty, yeah honey. But you look like
every other girl in town. That tiger looks similar but not too similar..

John Petrey
'94 TZ250 f/s
'04 Burgman 400 f/s
Alabama