Re: [ST] List T-shirt???

I asked someone to take up the cause but no one took me on. My workload
spiralled and i havent had any time to do mundane things like clean the bike
let alone spend time on the T.

Andy Kay came up with a practical solution but there didnt seem to be much
interest but i would buy through him. With the world wide membership it may
be better to produce a simple design and allow people to print it in their
respective countries.

With the array of demands people were making on what type of tee shirt,
it took it to a level of organisation best taken on by a company that can
deliver.

Personally i just wanted a simple T shirt to signify my membership of the
list

--
Pat