From: <dbardell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] New Tiger
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:34:35 +0000

Bruce,

At least you will probably get acceptable fuel mileage.
  That is the only thing I am leery about re: the 1050
engine.  I would hate to buy a bike that gets less per
gal. than my cage.  I like the 48-50+ mpg (US Gal)on my
Sprint ST and didn't like the mileage figures on the 1050
engine from the press .

Haven't heard anything on this from the 1050 owners on the
list regarding fuel mileage in real world conditions......
  How about some feedback from you luchy ones with the new
engine, please....

Dave Bardell