Re: [ST] New Tiger + Fuel Economy

On a related thread, Brett talked about prior to his 10K service he got 200k to reserve and after he got 250k.  Since I don't have the exact numbers, I had to estimate, but 200k to reserve is definitely under 30 miles per gal, US and 250k is maybe 37 mpg.   Running very hard on twisty roads,  several runs over 100 mph and running between 70 to 90 GPS actual on the straights the worst mileage I EVER got was about 41mpg on my 02 ST.  That 1050 must suck some gas!!!