From: Dan Wetherington <DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2006 2:43:27 PM
Subject: [ST] Fuel Economy

Ok, with all this talk of mileage again, I got this idea...

If you keep track of mileage, or miles per tank, keep reading.  I want
to try and build a spreadsheet to compare the different bikes.  What I
need from you is the following:

Keep track of mileage on your next tank (or your current one), and how
much gas it takes to refill it.  Then send me an e-mail
(dew-at-packereng.com) with the following information:  Year and model
of bike (ST or RS), location, rider height/weight, miles, amount and
type of fuel used (octane rating and type of rating: RON, MON, or
R+M/2), and any comments on the type of riding (i.e. commuting,
super-slab, twisties).  I'll try to compile the results and update the
list when I can...  Also, please keep this to just the Sprint ST and RS
(all years).

Dan

www.packereng.com