Re: [ST] New Tiger + Fuel Economy

Ok, so if I've got issues with fuel economy, any ideas what might be the
culprit?  There's no leaking, and it doesn't show any signs of running
very rich.  What might cause a problem like that?

Dan

>>> sprint_st@xxxxxxxxxxx 4/7/2006 7:11 PM >>>
I totally agree with Matt, something ain't right.  Running hard with an
18T
sprocket and a "power" tune I got 42 mpg.  I did get 38mpg one time but
was pulling my tank, doing maintenance, etc so my gas volume was very
suspect.  Yes, riding short trips around town does get lower mileage
but 30
mpg??????
Rod