From: Steven Kirk <steven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 08:32:13 +0800
Subject: [ST] Gearbox on Sprint ST - warning about neutral light

Good afternoon/evening morning.

Just a quick warning for those with 2005/6 sprint.

I had my bike parked in car port on its side stand. I was going to start it
to warm up so rather than get on I knocked it into neutral (nuetral light
came on) pulled in clutch and started it.

All good but as I let out the clutch in neutral the bike moved off the
stand! Arrrgghh!
I caught it just in time!

So dont trust the neutral light!

Regards