Re: [ST] New Tiger + Fuel Economy

Our ST's mileage is very susceptible to valve adjustment, throttle body
adjustment and the tune.  So, if you know you have a good tune
downloaded, check the valve adjustment and throttle body synch.

I got back from a trip to San Diego at Christmas which returned around
40mpg.  Very low for me.  A new tune, valve adjustment and throttle body
synch put the mileage back up to 52mpg.  As a side benefit, keeping the
throttle bodies closely synched will eliminate most of the vibration the
motor produces too.

Dan Wallander
'99ST