Re: [ST] 05 ST Fuel Economy

Brett,
  They are doing some remarkable things with electronic fuel injection
and ECU units these days. They may have a seperate tune for "Breakin"
and then change it out after you get a certin number of kilometers on
the clock. Or the ECU may sense mile traveled or hours on the motor and
change the tune automaticaly.
Al Garvin
San Martin, Ca.
00 ST