Re: [ST] Fuel Economy

In a message dated 4/7/2006 9:02:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jeremyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Sounds like raising the gearing would be  beneficial, unless drag racing is
key.  I'm loving the 48mpg average on my  '01.  Am I correct in recalling that
the 01-04 STs are geared higher than  the 99-00 models?

JDW

I have an '01 Sprint ST with Staintune slip-on and WAYNE'S FINAL TUNE for
TuneBoy, replaced the 19 tooth counter shaft sprocket with an 18. I get  great
power, 50 miles to the gallon in FL and 45-48 in the mountains of  GA.

Doug / Naples FL