[ST] Oil change - filter wrench

Yesterday I change the oil and filter on by 2000 Sprint ST.
I went to the auto parts store and bought 5 quarts of Mobil gold cap plus a
Fram 6017A filter. Returned home and started the motorcycle to warm
everything up. I gathered all my oil change stuff, but could not find the filter
wrench. I have a cheap plastic wrench. After looking everywhere, I find it.
It is on the filter, on the motorcycle!
I must have been distracted during my last change. That filter wrench had been
hanging on for 4000 miles.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA