Re: [ST] Fuel Economy

This couldn't be right.  Maybe it is and, if so, I'm quite pleased.

I just filled the tank* with 2.2 gallons and had 126 miles on the clock =
~57 mpg (or 1.7 gallons per 100 miles, if you keep track of gallonage).

It's a '99 ST, all stock, used 93 octane (R+M/2), had 24k miles on the odo,
cruising riding, nothing really aggressive, rider weight: 165 lbs, 69 inches
tall (5'9"), all riding in Alabama with temps around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

Anything else?

David
'99 ST (black...am I the only one?)

*it wasn't empty, but I found cheap gas in the area, and wanted to jump on
it before it went through the roof like the rest of the places around here)