Re: [ST] 05 ST Fuel Economy - Update

I spoke to my mechanic today and he said they didnt do anyhting special to my
bike for the 10k service.

He did mention that they did reload the standard tune. The reason for this is
there has been a lot of problems world wide with the mapping in new Sprints,
apparently some have been as severe as trying to start backwards and all sorts
of weird stuff! Mine was a bit strange at times but nothing that severe.
Triumph sent out a service bulletin about this and the remedy was simply to reload
the stock tune and so far it has fixed every bike with a problem.

So my theory is that perhaps there was a glitch somewhere in mine and the
reload has sorted it and hence my fuel economy has improved.

Does that wash???

Brett.

"In theory, practically anything is possible. Practically - it isnt."
-Unknown.