Re: [ST] Triumph Demos

John,
Looks like a great day on Saturday.  The truck was at
Capital Area Triumph on Saturday here in Highspire, PA and
we spent all day waiting for the rains to stop.  When it
finally did, it started to sleet.  No rides on Saturday,
but those lucky enough to get there Fri afternoon and eve
made out.

Ride a 675 for me!!

Dave Bardell