Re: [ST] Fwd: Bad news about Larry Grodsky

In a message dated 4/10/2006 8:55:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Larry  was
one of the "good guys".  We are all diminished with his  passing.

I just got off the phone with one of my fellow MSF instructors,  Leon, who
taught one of Larry's courses in the area and he is pretty much  devastated by
the news. We all admired Larry for having the foresight to take  advanced rider
training one more step into live traffic real world situations.  His classes
in the W.V. mountains were great. A sad day indeed.

 Don Kames
 03 ST in ILL