Re: [ST] Tourist Trophy

And that is precisely what I was afraid of.  Might teach me a thing or two
about my riding skills.  Maybe I could buy a wrecked bike and make some sort
of cool controller interface.  Or maybe I've completely lost my mind!  Ha
HA!!!!

Still, sounds like I might be getting a new game (sorry, simulator) soon...

David